If your bike has been stolen and you want to post about it on Craigslist Eugene, follow these steps:
- Go to the Craigslist Eugene website and select the “Community” section.
- Click on the “Lost & Found” category.
- Click on the “Post” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Create a title for your post that includes the word “Stolen” and a brief description of your bike (e.g. “Stolen Blue Trek Mountain Bike”).
- In the body of your post, provide as much detail as possible about the bike, including its make and model, color, size, and any distinctive features or accessories. You should also include the date and location of the theft.
- Upload a clear photo of the bike if you have one.
- Include your contact information in the post so that anyone with information about your stolen bike can reach you.
- Review your post to make sure that all the information is correct and complete.
- Click on the “Publish” button to post your ad.
By posting about your stolen bike on Craigslist Eugene, you increase the chances of someone spotting it and reporting it to you. Don’t forget to also report the theft to the police and keep an eye out for your bike in local bike shops and online marketplaces.